What does a virtual poster or recorded presentation look like?
Modified on: Mon, 13 Jul, 2020 at 3:58 PM
Try it out:
- Go to this sample planner
- On the top left, log in as firstname.lastname@example.org and password test123 (make sure pop ups are allowed as this demo project shows 3rd party SSO)
- On the left, click on My Bookmarked Items
- Go to the session called Posters, Orals, Pre-recorded presentations to see a session that contains speaker uploaded content.
- In order to see a Zoom link for a live session, go the session called EventPilot Virtual Experience - Zoom integrated and then click the join button to experience how zoom opens seamlessly within the planner (you can expand the screen from there). The native apps have the same experience.
Learn more about Virtual Posters and Virtual Meeting
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.