- Locate the link to your personal speaker portal page. You can find the link in the email that you received inviting you to add content.
- If you cannot find this email, reach out to your conference organizer to receive a new link.
- Click the Portal Login button or the URL displayed below the button.
- Enter your login information according to the instructions.
- If you have NOT yet uploaded or the attempted upload was unsuccessful, you will see a blue Plus button. This button allows you to add your content.
- If your upload was successful, you will see a thumbnail of the file on the lefthand side and a play icon (to preview your file) and trashcan icon (to delete the file).
- Select the Play icon to view your content and confirm that it has been uploaded as intended.
Your content will not appear in the EventPilot platform until the conference organizers decide to push it to the apps. Note that some organizers use this system to collect files for other reasons and do not publish them to the apps.
I previewed my file and I am not happy with it. What do I do?
Review the following KB articles:
- Why is my PDF cropped or rotated when I upload it to the speaker portal?
- How do I create an ePoster or Virtual Poster? How should I size my Poster?
- Why does the resolution change for my poster after upload?
- Select the trash can icon to delete your existing file.
- Press the blue plus button that will reappear to upload your new file.