You can easily integrate the EventPilot platform with your Maritz registration system. Once integrated, your attendees log into the platform by entering their registration number in the username field and their last name (same spelling as they registered with and would be printed on the badge) as the password.
In order to setup authentication integration, follow these steps:
- Register a test attendee for your event and have the registration number and last name ready for login testing
- Know your Martiz event showcode
- Confirm that Maritz has turned on the API for your event for ATIV Software
For steps 2 & 3, the following is a sample email to send to your Maritz account manager:
I am using the EventPilot platform for my event and would like to set up authentication integration using the badge ID and last name combination as the login.
- Could you please provide me with my event showcode for the API?
- Could you please turn ON the API for ATIV Software (API username ativsoftware under the account registered to Eric Converse).
Attention: If attendees selected the privacy opt out during registration, they will not be able to log in. Opting out means that Maritz cannot provide any information to EventPilot for this user. Please review this article for more information.