The in-app web view is a native feature of the operating system. This web view does not contain all functionality experienced in a full browser app. To test how a web page would perform when opened inside the app, use the following steps:
Generate a QR code for your website. Either create a QR code via services like https://qrcode.kaywa.com/ or use a browser extension
- Using the Chrome Browser extension:
- Install the QR code tag extension for Chrome
- Open your form page in Chrome
- Click the QR code symbol in the extension bar
From the Apple App Store and Google Play, install the app called “EventPilot Conference App” on both native operating systems (an iOS device and on an Android device)
- When prompted, enter the code "demo" and open that event. It is set up to include the EventPilot QR code reader.
- In the demo event > Select More > QR Reader > scan your QR code. The web page will load inside the web view within the app and you can test the functionality of your page.