If a third party needs schedule data, it is possible to set up our API for that. This helps integrations like Braindate by e-180 or door scanning vendors for CE tracking.
A schedule retrieval API is available to third party vendors, in order to provide a better user experience.
- Send an email to your CRM requesting the Schedule Retrieval API and include the following:
- Reason for request
- Vendor contact information
- The CRM will provide your vendor with the:
- Username and Password (created by the CRM for you)
- Server domain name
- ConfID of your project
- Schedule Retrieval API Documentation
- sample attendee username and password for testing purposes
The documentation contains instructions for testing purposes.