If a third party needs schedule data, it is possible to set up our API for that. This helps integrations like Braindate by e-180 or door-scanning vendors for CE tracking.
A schedule retrieval API is available to third-party vendors, in order to provide a better user experience.
- Send an email to your Project Manager requesting the Schedule Retrieval API and include the following:
- Reason for request
- Vendor contact information
- The Project Manager will provide your vendor with the:
- Username and Password (created by the Project Manager for you)
- Server domain name
- ConfID of your project
- Schedule Retrieval API Documentation
- sample attendee username and password for testing purposes
The documentation contains instructions for testing purposes.