Go to Conference App Builder > Analytics > Insights page provides downloads by platform:
- Downloads are an all-inclusive number representing the count of people who have ran the app. We do not subtract downloads when a user uninstalls the app, only increment the downloads (so duplicate downloads, uninstalling / reinstalling could essentially inflate the number). Users are not double-counted if they log out and log in again as a different user on the same app (as is common with test users). An entirely new run of the app (uninstall / reinstall) is what increments the count. Note: for these reasons, it is common that the downloads reported on the Insights page may differ from that reported by the App Store / Google Play developer accounts.
- For the number of downloads to increase after the conference has ended is common:
- Some users download the app on another device.
- Some users uninstall the app, but reinstall it later to reference materials from the conference.
- If last year's event app is still in the stores when the new one is released, many users accidentally download last year's app by mistake.
- Numbers are updated in near real-time.