Click on the Data Update Available widget on top of the home screen banners
Usually hard-closing the app and reopening it will trigger the update
How to hard close on an iOS device
- On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
How to hard close on an Android device
- Open your device's. Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Apps. It's in the "Device" section of the menu.
- Scroll down and tap an app. Choose the app you want to force to quit.
- Tap Stop or FORCE STOP.
- Tap OK to confirm. This forces the app to quit and halts background processes.