Follow the instructions how to create an ePoster PDF for upload.
If you did not follow the instructions, your poster may:
• not upload or
• appear fuzzy or
• not load on iOS.
- Before uploading content, ensure you have the latest version of either Chrome or Safari installed.
- You should have received an email with a link to the speaker portal. If you have not:
- check your spam folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- check your other email addresses in case your speaker submission used a different email address
- and if not in spam, contact your event organizer
- Click the link in the email and follow the login instructions. (If Chrome or Safari is not your default browser, copy the link from the email into the address bar of one of the supported browsers.)
You must be a registered attendee for the event before uploading content.
- Follow the steps on the screen to upload the content the organizer is requesting. This could be a link (include https:// in the front), a PDF file, a video (use the .mp4 video format), a virtual poster (a PDF with an audio explanation), or a slide deck with your audio recording (a PDF with your audio narration).
- For virtual posters and presentations, upload the PDF (follow the instructions to ensure your poster uploads and displays correctly in the platform) and then press the recording button to add your audio. If your PDF has multiple pages, you can advance to the next page while recording your audio narration. The audio will be synced to the PDF page.
- Press the DONE button after you have completed the audio. Tip: The audio recording component is optional. By pressing Done without recording, you simply upload the PDF file.
Click here for trouble shooting tips for recording audio in a browser