Webinar panelists should only access the webinar via the Zoom app on a computer in order to have all required functions that for normal attendees are disabled in the apps. You can edit the panelist invitation email in Zoom.
To avoid confusion, edit your Panelist email from Zoom:
- Log into your master Zoom account
- On the left, scroll down to Account Management > Account Settings
- Under the Meeting tab, select Invitation Email Branding
- Select Edit next to Webinar Invite Panelist Email
- Scroll in the body section until you see Join from a PC, Mac, ...
- Change the text to Join from a computer: so it looks like in the screenshot below
Feel free to add even further clarifying information e.g. Join from a computer and NOT via the conference app or desktop planner:
- You may also update the section Date Time: to instead say You can enter the Webinar:
- Remove the password section as the password is part of the URL already. Select the text as shown below and delete:
- Press the Apply Changes/Save button