You can quickly find out what EventPilot can do for your event or even try creating your own project and see it live in the app - in just a few minutes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 5 min overview video of the EventPilot Conference apps
- Try a demo event app
- Create your own app - Free Trial for Event App
5 min overview video of the EventPilot Conference apps
Try a demo event app
The EventPilot Conference App shell app includes a demo project. For your own app, you have the option to have a fully branded event app in the store, either for a single conference or your own organization's shell conference app where your attendees load the different events.
Many sessions are set up to demonstrate a specific feature. For example, in the global search on the Home Screen, search for posters and you'll find one session called 'Posters, Orals, Pre-recorded presentations' which contains ePosters, a virtual poster, and a virtual poster.
iOS or Android
- Search on iOS in the Apple App Store or on Android in the Google Play for EventPilot Conference App
- Install the free app and after opening, enter the code EPDEMO
This will download a demo project into the event app shell
- Try the following features:
- Schedule Building
Program tab (always jumps to today) - try browsing, searching (search for covid for example and test the trained scientific search engine). Add some sessions to your schedule. When prompted, log in as firstname.lastname@example.org with the password test123. Try all the different buttons in the session detail views.
- RouteInside Wayfinding
Find the first keynote in the program, click the map icon, then select Route me to Ballroom A and start entering 110, then select Booth 1101 from the search suggestions
From the Home Screen, select Attendee Networking and review any existing discussions
Use the MORE tab to see a variety of exhibitor listing display options
- More Features
- Click the schedule tab to experience the visual schedule view at a glance
- Tap Home and try the button Home Samples for ideas how you could build your own Home Screen
- Review all the different tabs under MORE and all of the Home Screen buttons for a basic understanding of what may be possible.
- Schedule Building
If you are looking for a specific feature you are not seeing, please reach out either to your sales contact or project manager.
- Go to https://ativ.me/planner
- On the top right, log in as email@example.com and use the password test123
- Add some sessions to your schedule, review the visual schedule view, try out all the buttons and tabs you see
- Try out features listed above
Create your own app - Free Trial for Event App
You can test out creating your own meeting app with the free trial version. For each content section, you can add up to 3 items.
- Go to https://portal.ativ.me and create a free account
- When prompted for the type of project, select EventPilot
- Fill in some basic information about your event as prompted (including your event code)
- Add 3 speakers
- Add 3 sessions (or for example one session with two presentation sessions within that one session)
- Add 3 exhibitors
- Install the EventPilot Conference App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and enter the event code you gave your project