If something doesn't appear to be working as it should and you have already restarted your browser or your computer and you are still having an issue with the Planner or the CMS that we are unable to reproduce, you can help us determine what may be going on by sending us a console log.
- If you are using the CMS or the Planner, take a screenshot of the page where the issue is occurring and paste it into an email
- On that same page, right click (control click) on the page itself > select Inspect on the bottom of that menu.
- Select the Console tab and expand the screen. Scroll to see if you notice anything listed in red. Take screenshots of the Console and include it in the email
- Select the Network tab and refresh your browser. Take screenshots of the Network tab (may require multiple screenshots if you need to scroll) and include it in the email.
- Send the email to email@example.com - ensure to include your conference name in the subject line. Also include your username you use for login as well as a description of the page you are trying to access (e.g. "I am in the Program tab and I am looking at session title 'The future of hybrid conferences' and I want to click on the poster PDF titled "Poster Upload")