If there are no Simulive videos uploaded yet, the session type (and all subsession types) can be changed in the data.
If there are already one or more Simulive videos uploaded, please follow these steps.
- Access the Speaker Portal for the presentation that was already uploaded
- In the CMS, go to Add-Ons > Speaker Portal > Invite
- Copy and paste the email address of the speaker associated with the affected Simulive session in the Lookup Individual Speaker Info field at the bottom and click Display.
- You will see a URL returned. Copy and paste this URL into your browser.
- Log in using your conference credentials.
NOTE: If you are not set up to edit Speaker Portal items on behalf of your speakers, reach out to your CRM to set your username up. The username would be the login username that you use when logging into the app or planner.
- Once in the portal, delete the uploaded Simulive video by clicking the trashcan icon. NOTE: This also deletes the video on Vimeo - if you have your own Vimeo account, you can first download the video if you want it.
- Repeat step 2 for any other presentation where a simulive video was already uploaded.
- Once all the Simulive videos are removed, change the session type in your data for the parent session and all the sub-sessions (presentation level).