EventPilot Pro users can display session recordings or other Vimeo videos embedded on a page that includes the session discussion chat, if using. (If you will associate the video to a subsession or presentation, it is that subsession or presentation chat that will load.) The page will also display a branded event banner above the video.
If you wish to increase engagement between attendees and presenters, ensure your discussion chat is toggled on. Check the App Builder > Settings > App Settings > Chat Settings. Session Discussions should be ON.
The discussion chat appears below the video on mobile devices.
- Contact your Project Manager during the proof phase of your project to set up a test with one of your Vimeo videos
- Populate the spreadsheet your project manager provides with the session IDs, session titles, and Vimeo IDs (see highlighted number in screenshot below)
- Ensure your Vimeo account is correctly set up if you want to limit access to the videos to registered attendees only:
- Who can watch? Hide from Vimeo
- Where can this be embedded?
- Add: eppro01.ativ.me and eppro02.ativ.me
- Who can comment? No one
- People can download this video OFF