If you are using the EventPilot Zoom integration and you don't want recordings for Webinars or Meetings, ensure to adjust the Zoom settings in your Zoom account to not automatically record.
- Log in to your master Zoom account on www.zoom.us
- On the left under Admin > select User Management > Group Management > select the group used for your conference
- Select the Recording tab and toggle Automatic Recording to OFF and lock the setting so it applies to all licenses in the group
- Ensure that Cloud Recording is toggled ON and locked
- Inform your hosts for the session that you do want to be recorded to hit the record button when the session starts